Subject to the terms and conditions set out in this warranty, EASTERN BALTIC warrants to the original purchaser for interior residential use that we will repair or replace any cabinet carcass that suffers a failure in its structural integrity as a result of materials or manufacturing defect without charge within 7 years from date of installation. Failure of structural integrity means the carcass breaking or cracking under normal domestic use.
The warranty period for our cabinets, doors, drawer runners, hinges, bench top and internal fittings against defective materials or faulty workmanship is subject to manufacturer limited warranty. This guarantee is in addition to all other statutory warranties which usually apply.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
• If the house shifts, and the cabinets go out of level;
• Any natural occurrence or other circumstances not within the control of Eastern Baltic such as flood, fire, water damage;
• Alteration of any part of kitchen or cabinets by any person other than someone employed by or subcontracted by Eastern Baltic;
• Shrinkage of panels and joints are normal;
• Any damage to the cabinets due to faulty or incorrect installation by any person other than someone employed by or subcontracted by Eastern Baltic;
• Any damage caused to the cabinets if you are arranging your own delivery rather than using Eastern Baltic’s delivery service;
• Natural fading or damage due to direct or indirect exposure to sunlight or other;
• Natural variations in the colour, texture or grain pattern of the wood or other materials are not to be considered defects.
• Any cabinetry less than $6,600 including GST in value;
• Normal wear and tear;
• Handles, knobs, sinks, tapware; Accessories and appliances;
• Physical abuse, misuse, accidents, exposure to excessive heat, exposure to excessive moisture, exposure to excessive weight placed in, on, surrounding or attached to product;
• The use of solvents, abrasives, unsuitable cleaning agents or corrosives, improper maintenance, scratches, scuffs, burns, stains, wipe marks on darker colour or glossy or smoother surfaces;
• Insect or vermin infestation; pet claws;
• Outdoor kitchens, the warranties only apply to indoor kitchens;
• Specific product that is with different manufacturer warranty terms and conditions;
• Failure on making the full payment of purchase.
Eastern Baltic reserves the right for the product to be inspected by an authorized representative prior to any claim being processed. If the representative finds that the item is not under warranty then a call-out fee of $220 plus GST will apply and the customer agrees to pay such fee.
If a product is no longer available and/or cannot be repaired, Eastern Baltic will, in its absolute discretion, replace the warranted product with a substituted item which would be as close as possible in dimension-function and colour, however Eastern Baltic will not guarantee that the replacement item will be exactly the same in all aspects when compared with the original item.
For all warranty related replacements, Eastern Baltic has an hourly rate of $110 plus GST to re-hinge, drill and /or reinstall a door, panel or cabinet, etc. Additional service fee may incur for schedule a contractor to coordinate with the work, such as a plumber or electrician, etc.
Eastern Baltic will not, under any circumstances, be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, such as loss of use, inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property. In no event shall Eastern Baltic be liable, under this warranty for a warranted product, exceed the purchase price of that warranted product or its replacement.
This warranty is not transferable including to subsequent property owners.
All warranty claim must be made in writing. Please retain this warranty certificate with your purchase receipt as this will be required when claiming service under this warranty.
These terms are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.